Topics Map > Slate (Grad Admissions)
Run and download Homepage Queries
How to use the pre-built queries available on a Graduate Coordinator's homepage in Slate
Running a Query
- Navigate to the Slate homepage; Homepage Queries will be located in the bottom left part of the screen
- Select the query link you wish to run
- In the following page, select the Run Query button.
- Review the query results to see what kinds of information can be populated from this query. Please note that you can horizontally scroll to reveal more columns of data. Shown below is an example query result.
Exporting to an Excel Spreadsheet
The default export option is downloading the populated data into an Excel Spreadsheet.
To do so:
- Select Excel Spreadsheet as your Output
- Click the Export button.