SIS/Building Your Schedule of Classes - Scheduling a New Course
This document outlines how to schedule a new course.
At the beginning of a term build, during Initial Call, every course that will be offered will need to be added to the Schedule of Classes. Maintain Schedule of Classes will show you things that already exist.that were term rolled. In SIS, when you navigate to Schedule New Course, this will show you everything that your department could teach. If you are in Maintain and don’t see a course listed that you know your department will be teaching, you will need to schedule it as a new one.
- From Home, select: Curric & Enroll Rep WorkCenter, Schedule New Course - or - Maintain Schedule of Classes
- > Curriculum Management > Schedule of Classes > Schedule New Course - or - Maintain Schedule of Classes
Use the Find page to locate the course. Search by: Term, Subject Area, Catalog Nbr.
Update desired pages
- You will need all of this same information if you need to “Add a new course to the term” (on a different page).
- When in ‘Maintain’ you will only see what has already been scheduled.
- When in ‘Schedule New Course’ you will see anything that could be scheduled.