Citrix - Accessing Surgery Citrix
This KB article will help users access the Surgery Citrix remotely. It is intended for Surgery users that do not have access to a Surgery computer and need access to the Surgery network.
NOTE: In order to launch Surgery Citrix apps, you will need to have the Workspace app installed. Please go to the Citrix website to obtain the latest download: https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/Download
After installing the Citrix app:
- Go to the Surgery Citrix website from any browser: https://remote.surgery.wisc.edu/
- Login with your Surgery username and password. Please send us a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with your username and/or password.
- Click "Detect Receiver".
- A pop-up box will ask for permission. Select "Always allow" and click "Open".
- All of the Citrix apps will be displayed on the main page.
- If you receive a message like the one below when launching apps, please click "Permit all Access".
- Note: The Surgery network drives are accessible via the "Windows Explorer- Transfer Files" app.