Reserve Surgery Touchdown Office Space
This article identifies the steps needed to reserve a Department of Surgery touchdown office space using SMPH EMS software. This requires your NetID to be activated in EMS and please email email@example.com with account questions.
- Open https://smph.ems.wisc.edu > click on the “Login here” in the UW Madison Students, Faculty, and Staff box.
- Login with your NetID and MFA if necessary.
- On the left menu, click on Locations and then click on “Add / Remove Locations.”
- Select the “Clinical Sciences Center – Dept of Surgery” option and then choose “Update Locations.”
- You should see the top three choices labeled “Touchdown….” with the office number and space letter.
- Click through the days and times to locate availability and click on the grid to select a time to reserve.
- Set the time duration and click Continue.
- Click on the green circle with a plus sign to confirm the room and attendee count and click “Add Room.”
- Click on Next and enter the event name and event type and complete the 1st Contact Phone and Email address fields.
- Finish by clicking “Create Reservation.”
- You can add the event to your calendar and / or edit the reservation. You will also receive a confirmation email.
- To cancel a reservation open the website from #1 and click on “My Events” on the left menu.