UCCX 12.5 - Finesse Agent Desktop Overview
Overview of the Finesse Agent Desktop
- Once you have signed into Finesse, you will be presented with the agent desktop. When you first sign in, you will be in the Not Ready state. You will not receive calls until you are made ready.
- Agent State - You can change from Ready to Not Ready by choosing your state from the drop-down list UCCX 12.5 - Changing Agent State in Finesse
- The Dialer - If you would like to place a call from your agent line, you select the dialer. From the dialer, you can either manually dial a number or use the phone book. UCCX 12.5 - Answering a call in Finesse
- Identity - This will list your name and agent number. You use this button to sign out. Remember, you must be in a Not Ready State before signing out. UCCX 12.5 - Agent Finesse Login/Logout
- Agent CSQ Statistics Summary - Lists the queues that you are part of. It also shows if and how many calls are waiting in the queue and how long the longest call has been in queue.
- Agent Team Summary Report - Lists all the agents on your team and their agent state and Not Ready reason (if applicable).
- The left navigation bar has links to 2 reports: