Topics Map > Employee Handbook > 1.15 Emergency Procedures & Risk Management
Topics Map > Operational Support Resources > 4.7 Human Resources
Topics Map > Supervisor Toolkit > 2.6 Emergency Procedures & Risk Management > 2.6.1 Injury & Incident Reporting
Risk Management - Injury & Incident Reporting - Find your Supervisor's Emergency Phone Number
Extension supervisors and leadership positions have phone tree escalation numbers listed behind a UW-Madison login that should be used for escalating high-risk injuries & incidents that occur during extension programmatic events and activities. You can find this phone number using the instructions below.
Instructions to Find Emergency Numbers
1) Log in to the Extension Staff Directory
- Head to the Extension Staff Directory.
- Scroll down to the "Employee Login"
- Click "Login with UW-Madison"
- Login using your UW-Madison NetID and password (you may need to use Duo MFA).
2) Use Internal Search to Find Emergency Number
- Type an individual's last name into the keyword search and click the "search" button.
- Scroll down to the search results and click the individual's name under the search results.
- Find the Phone (for injury/incident/emergency use only) number.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.