Topics Map > High-Risk Injury/Incident
Topics Map > Near-Miss or Unsafe Act
Topics Map > Vehicle Accident
Topics Map > Employee Injury/Incident
Topics Map > Non-Employee Injury/Incident
Topics Map > Employee Handbook > Risk Management
Risk Management - Injury & Incident Reporting - Find your Supervisor's Emergency Phone Number
Extension supervisors and leadership positions have phone tree escalation numbers listed behind a UW-Madison login that should be used for escalating high-risk injuries & incidents that occur during extension programmatic events and activities. You can find this phone number using the instructions below.
Login to the Extension Staff Directory
- Head to the Extension Staff Directory.
- Scroll down to the "Employee Login"
- Click "Login with UW-Madison"
- Login using your UW-Madison NetID and password (you may need to use Duo MFA).
Use Internal Search to Find Phone Tree Number
- Type an individual's last name into Keyword Search and click the "Search" button.
- Click their name under search results
- Find the phone tree number used for high-risk injuries/incidents.