Topics Map > Learning Analytics & Assessment > Learning Analytics for Learn@UW
Topics Map > Media Delivery > Kaltura > MediaSpace > Analytics
Kaltura - Accessing and editing video quiz analytics in MediaSpace [UW-Madison]
Note: This document describes a learning analytics approach to help support student success. Students are unique individuals and are more complex than their data - be sure to consider them holistically. Please review UW-Madison Learning Analytics Guiding Principles before continuing in this document.
This document describes how to access Kaltura video quiz analytics and delete a student's quiz attempt from a video quiz in Kaltura MediaSpace.
Additional information on Kaltura video quiz analytics is available in Kaltura's document, Quiz Reporting and Analytics.
To review Kaltura video quiz analytics:
- Launch Chrome or Firefox and log in to Kaltura MediaSpace. You can also access your Kaltura MediaSpace media from inside Canvas by using Kaltura My Media as described in Canvas - Accessing your Kaltura media in Canvas with Kaltura My Media [UW-Madison] .
- Search for or navigate to the video quiz and click it to select it.
- Select Actions > Analytics underneath your quiz video. The video quiz analytics page will load.
- Click the Quiz Questions tab to see a summary of your quiz questions and student answers.
- Click the Export to CSV button to get a CSV spreadsheet summary of the questions, answers, and total percentage of students that got the questions right.
- Click Printable Version to get an HTML page of the questions, answers, and total percentage of students that got the questions right.
- Click a question to display a summary of responses.
- Click the Quiz Users tab to see more detailed information on how individual students answered a video quiz.
- Click the Export to CSV button to get a CSV spreadsheet summary of the User ID, first name, last name, answered right, answered wrong, and score data.
- Click Printable Version to get an HTML page summary of the User ID, first name, last name, answered right, answered wrong, and score data.
- Click the student name to display a summary of how they answered the video quiz questions.
- Click the trash can icon to delete the student's video quiz attempt. If you have limited the number of video quiz attempts and the student has used them up, this will allow the student to re-take the video quiz.