Topics Map > Media Delivery > Kaltura > MediaSpace
Kaltura - Filter Options for My Media
This documents describes how to filter your My Media content in Kaltura MediaSpace.
By default Kaltura MediaSpace displays a list of all the media content that is available to you. This includes content that you own as well as shared content on which you are listed as a co-editor or co-publisher.
To filter your Kaltura MediaSpace media:
- Launch Chrome or Firefox and go to Kaltura MediaSpace: mediaspace.wisc.edu. If you need more information on how to log in to MediaSpace please see Kaltura - How to Log in to Kaltura MediaSpace (UW-Madison) .
- Click on your name or the person silhouette icon in the upper right corner and click My Media:
- Click the Filters button on the top left:
- Check the appropriate boxes to narrow your media list. You can filter by media type, publication status, scheduling, ownership, availability of captions, or media duration.
- Kaltura will update to show you the filtered media.