Cisco VoIP - Email notification of new voicemail messages
How to set up email notification of new voicemail messages
Your voicemail account settings can be customized through the web browser. Click the Settings button to open the Messaging Assistant page.
1. From the top menu, click Notification Devices and then select View Notification Devices drop down menu.
2. Select HTML by clicking on the word HTML. This will bring you to a new page.
3. To enable or disable this notification device, toggle the Notification Enabled checkbox and add an email address in the To: field.
4. Check the box "Allow voicemail as attachments". Use the Preview option to chose a HTML template that fulfills your needs. The Preview option gives a brief description of what each template includes.
5. Select a schedule for notification (optional)
6. Select the Save button.
7. The View Notification Devices screen will now list the email address that was added.