Special student classification: Professional or personal development
Non-degree seeking students, who wish to pursue coursework for professional development or personal enrichment (for those who have already earned an undergraduate degree). Visiting graduate students should use this classification . Learn More.

KeywordsUNDS Special student classification Professional personal development Non-degree seeking students professional development personal enrichment Visiting graduate students   Doc ID67116
OwnerAnne N.GroupAdult Career and Special Student Services
Created2016-09-21 15:03:34Updated2018-10-03 13:03:03
SitesAdult Career and Special Student Services
Feedback  0   0