WiscVPN - How to Install, Connect, Uninstall, and Disconnect WiscVPN Palo Alto GlobalProtect
This document contains links to documents for installing, uninstalling, connecting, and disconnecting the Palo Alto GlobalProtect VPN client on supported operating systems.
Portal Address for WiscVPN: uwmadison.vpn.wisc.edu
WiscVPN Information and Troubleshooting
Getting Started with VPN
- WiscVPN (uwmadison.vpn.wisc.edu) - Getting Started
- Where to download the Palo Alto GlobalProtect VPN Client
- Eligibility for WiscVPN
- Dynamic IP Addressing
- Departmental GlobalProtect
- And more FAQ!
Static IP Addresses
- WiscVPN - Static IP Addresses
- WiscVPN - Request a Static IP or Register a Device
- WiscVPN - Static IP Troubleshooting
WiscVPN General Troubleshooting
Using the Palo Alto GlobalProtect VPN Client
Download Palo Alto GlobalProtect VPN Client at the GlobalProtect Portal after logging in with your NetID and password. You will need MFA-Duo access: MFA-Duo - Who is Eligible to use UW-Madison Multi-factor Authentication?.