AEFIS - New Features for Version 3.47
Posted: 11:01:27, Thursday, Oct 10, 2019 Expiration: 16:01:27, Thursday, Oct 24, 2019
Our next AEFIS upgrade will occur on Monday, October 14 between 8:00 pm and midnight.
New features and bug fixes include:
Updated/New Instructor Permissions
- Course Section Director (SIS Supervisory Instructor) - May view all course evaluation results for their course section.
- Instructor (SIS Principal and Auxiliary Instructors) - May only view course evaluations for themselves. For example, if there are 3 Instructors and the instructor multiple choice or text/memo question type is used, they only see their own not the other 2 instructors' responses.
- All Survey templates that have instructor multiple choice or text/memo question type, are set to go to all Instructors, NOT to Course Section Director. Therefore, you do NOT need to exclude Course Section Directors. However, you can exclude instructors.
Instructor Survey Metric
- This affects survey templates that identified instructor multiple-choice questions as part of their metric(s).
- Instructors now see the metric for themselves while they view their course evaluation results.
- AEFIS department admin viewing results see the aggregate of all instructors within the department.
- AEFIS college admin viewing results see the aggregate of all instructors within the college/school.
- Past course evaluation results will automatically be updated to reflect this new logic.
- Separates MeetsWith courses from CrossListed courses. Since they are different courses, they have different learning outcomes. Only CrossListed course are connected.
- Survey Template Designer improvements to meet ADA Requirements:
- Ability to tab through the designer page,
- ARIA Support for screen readers,
- Institution Question Designer and Course Section Question Designer also updated to support tabbing and screen readers.
This upgrade will move us to AEFIS version 3.47.
-- Learn@UW Mad
Created: 05:01:27, Wednesday, Oct 9, 2019 (by Saundra S.)
Updated: 17:04:01, Thursday, Oct 10, 2019 (by Saundra S.)