Topics Map > County Support Staff, Emeritus, Partners, & Affiliates > 5.3 Off-Campus Integrated Specialist
Topics Map > Operational Support Resources > 4.7 Human Resources
Off-Campus Integrated Specialist NetID
Extension funds portions of faculty and academic staff appointments on the UW-Madison campus as well as other UW Campuses around the state. These positions directly contribute to Extension research, education, and programmatic events and activities. Integrated specialists who are not UW-Madison employees will need a UW-Madison NetID.
- All off-campus integrated specialists must have a zero-dollar appointment in the Human Resources System (HRS).
- Integrated specialists must have their primary programmatic affiliation indicated in the Department ID of the zero-dollar appointment.
- When a zero-dollar appointment is created for an off-campus integrated specialist, there are a series of other steps that must be completed to incorporate them into the Division of Extension systems and processes.
How to get an Off-Campus Integrated Specialist a UW-Madison NetID
Off-Campus Integrated Specialist Access with UW-Madison NetID
Essential Steps to Complete for New Off-Campus Integrated Specialists
*They must have a Zero-Dollar Appointment, and have activated their UW-Madison NetID.
When an Off-Campus Integrated Specialist Leaves
- Zero dollar appointments have job end dates of June 30 each year. They will be reviewed at least annually.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if the appointment needs to end before this date.