Topics Map > Student Hourly Hire
Topics Map > Supervisor Toolkit > 2.1 Hiring > 2.1.4 Student Hourly Hire
Topics Map > Operational Support Resources > 4.7 Human Resources > 4.7.1 Hiring
Hiring - Student Hourly - Close and Manage a Student Job Posting
Your job posting will close automatically after the job posting end date that you indicated on the job card. Please make sure to inform any applicants who will not be offered employment for the position.
There are many tools in the Student Job Platform that you can use to manage your job postings. The Division of Extension only requires you to use the following functionality outlined in the instructions for managing job postings.
Extension Instructions to Manage Job Postings
1) Send Letters of Regret to Applicants Not Moving Forward in Recruitment Process
- Review the Change Applicant Status training video under Manage Your Jobs.
- Review the Extension-specific instructions for changing an applicants status to "No Longer Considered" in the Change Status to No Longer Considered PDF.
- Send the notification email to applicants that are no longer considered through the Student Jobs Platform.
2) Manage a Student Job Posting
For more information on how to manage your student job posting (e.g. viewing applications, changing applicant status, scheduling interviews) please review the training videos and materials under "Manage Your Jobs" on the Student Job Platform website.