Topics Map > Financial Services
Topics Map > Dean's Office
Topics Map > Employee Handbook > Travel
Travel - Business Travel - Get Approved for Out of Country Travel
Extension has a policy on out-of-country travel that requires submitting an out-of-country travel form for approval PRIOR to booking international flights or registering for international conferences (outside of the USA). You can find instructions below for submitting for approval.
- This form is required for all out of country travel.
- Submit the request form prior to booking international flights or registering for international conferences.
- Complete the Out-of-Country Travel Approval Form.
- Have your direct supervisor or Area Extension Director sign the form.
- Forward the form to the Student Office Assistant in the Dean's Office (email@example.com).
- The form will be returned to the traveler with the Dean's signature.
- The traveler should include the signed form as an attachment when they submit their eTER.
- The eTER involving out-of-country travel will be reviewed for the fully-signed form prior to approval.