Topics Map > Employee Handbook > 1.7 Performance Management
Topics Map > Supervisor Toolkit > 2.2 Employee Performance > 2.2.2 Performance Management
Topics Map > Operational Support Resources > 4.7 Human Resources > 4.7.3 Performance Management & Development
Divisional HR - Performance Management - Self Appraisal Questions
Employees will be prompted via a system-generated email to complete self-appraisal questions when their supervisor initiates the summary evaluation process. Answers to these questions will give the supervisor a more informed view of their employee and will help them to prepare for the summary evaluation conversation.
Employee Self-Appraisal Questions
- List the goals you would like to work on for the next evaluation period including career development goals.
- Describe your most significant achievements and successful efforts this past year.
- What is going well in your position and/or role?
- Describe any barriers or challenges that impacted you in effectively completing your job responsibilities or accomplishing your goals.
- Please list your area(s) of strength.
- What skills or new knowledge would you like to develop for career development?
- Is there any other information you would like to share with your supervisor regarding your work performance?