Topics Map > Employee Handbook > Contracts & Agreements > Space Use Agreements (SUA)
Contracts & Agreements - Space Use Agreements (SUA) - Create a "Space Request" Document Set
As part of the Space Use Agreement (SUA) workflow, an Extension supervisor will create a document set in SharePoint. This will be a folder where the "Space Request" will be stored for review and approval by Extension before being sent to Facilities Planning & Management (FP&M) at UW-Madison.
Note: These instructions must be completed by an Extension supervisor.
Navigate to the SUA SharePoint Site
- You will need your UW-Madison NetID and password to log in.
- You may be required to use Duo MFA.
Create a New Document Set
- Fill out the document name using this format:
- [County/Institute/Reserve] - [Year.Month]
- Select the type of space use agreement
- Refer to UW-System Definitions in Section 5.
- Select the financial manager who will be handling payments for the lease.
- Refer to the Extension Office of Financial Services Contact List.
- Refer to the Extension Organizational Chart if you are unsure which financial manager to select.
- Note: Document Type is a default field that we cannot remove. You do not need to fill this in.
- Asterisks (*) indicate required fields.
Save the New Document Set
- Click "Save."
- You will be taken to the new document set. A new "Space Request" spreadsheet will be automatically created in the document set.