Topics Map > Employee Handbook > UW-Madison Campus > Wiscard
Campus Resources - UW-Madison Campus - Wiscard
Wiscards are UW-Madison Identification (ID) cards that are used on campus to access certain in-person services and make certain in-person purchases. Employees who work on campus will need to visit the Wiscard Office in person to obtain an ID.
- Wiscards are UW-Madison Identification (ID) cards that are used on campus to access certain in-person services and make certain in-person purchases.
- Division of Extension employees who work on campus will use Wiscards for in-person building access, access to computer labs, access to recreation facilities, and borrowing materials from campus libraries.
- Division of Extension employees who do not work on campus do not need Wiscards unless they plan to physically visit campus. An example of use would be to borrow materials from campus libraries in person.
New Employee Information (Campus-Based)
How to Get Your Wiscard
Follow the instructions on How to Get Your Wiscard.
- Employees must visit the Wiscard office in person with proper identification to obtain an ID.
- Employees should call ahead to ensure that their information is entered into the appointment system prior to visiting the office.
How to Use Your Wiscard
Review How to Use Your Wiscard.