Topics Map > Educational Technology Services
Topics Map > Employee Handbook > IT Resources
Topics Map > Employee Handbook > Organizational Structure > Email Lists
ETS - Email Lists - Area & County Support Staff
Extension has area and county support staff email lists that are centrally managed. County-based employees and county support staff can send to the geographic email lists in which they are members.
How to Send to a list: ETS - Email Lists - Core Lists
- Extension employs many county-based positions (Extension Educators, Coordinators, FoodWIse positions) that are located in county extension offices across the state.
- County-based employees are supervised by Area Extension Directors (AEDs).
- AEDs provide shared administrative leadership to Extension's single- and multi-county area structure.
- AEDs are led and managed by one of two Assistant Deans, each of whom leads a group of areas (split between north and south).
- Geographic Email Lists are based on this administrative structure and include employees and county employee POIs.
Geographic Email Lists
Northern/Southern Areas ListsEach group of areas under an Assistant Dean (Northern/Southern) has an email list that includes all employees and county support staff in those areas.
|Group||Name||Email List Address||List Administrator|
County Support Staff List
List that contains all county support staff who support extension administration and programming.