Topics Map > County Support Staff, Emeritus, Partners, & Affiliates > 5.1 County Support Staff (POI 18)
Topics Map > Operational Support Resources > 4.5 Educational Technology Support
Topics Map > Employee Handbook > 1.1 Intro to Extension > 1.1.2 Extension Email Lists
Email Lists - Area, Zone & County Support Staff Lists
Extension has area, zone and county support staff email lists that are centrally managed. County-based employees and county support staff can send to the geographic email lists in which they are members.
How to Send to a list
- Extension employs many county-based positions (Extension Educators, Coordinators, FoodWIse positions) that are located in county extension offices across the state.
- County-based employees are supervised by Area Extension Directors (AEDs).
- AEDs provide shared administrative leadership to Extension's single- and multi-county area structure.
- AEDs are led and managed by one of two Assistant Deans, each of whom leads a group of areas (split between north and south).
- Geographic Email Lists are based on this administrative structure and include employees and county employee POIs.
Geographic Email Lists
Northern/Southern Areas ListsEach group of areas under an Assistant Dean (Northern/Southern) has an email list that includes all employees and county support staff in those areas.
|Group||Name||Email List Address||List Administrator|
County Support Staff List
List that contains all county support staff who support extension administration and programming.