Topics Map > Financial Services
Topics Map > Employee Handbook > Contracts & Agreements > General Signatory Agreements (GSA)
Contracts & Agreements - General Signatory Agreements (GSA) - Create a Document Set
As part of the General Signatory Agreement (GSA) workflow, an Extension supervisor will create a document set in SharePoint. This will be a folder where the cover sheet and agreement will be stored for review and approval by Extension before being sent to UW-Madison.
Note: These instructions must be completed by a supervisor.
Navigate to the GSA SharePoint Site
- You will need your UW-Madison NetID and password to log in.
- You may be required to use Duo MFA.
Create a New GSA Set
- Click “New GSA Document Set”.
- Fill out the document name using this format:
- [Name of Requestor] - [Type of Agreement] - [Outside Organization/Signatory]
- Note: Document Type is a default field that we cannot remove. You do not need to fill this in.
Save the New GSA Set
- Click "Save."
- You will be taken to the new document set. A new cover sheet for the agreement will be automatically created in the document set.
Share the GSA Set with the Requestor
- When you finish creating the document set it will be shared automatically with the Requestor in an auto-generated email.
Other Ways to Share Document Set
- Navigate to Draft GSA Documents by going to the GSA SharePoint Site and clicking on View Draft GSA Documents.
- Select the document set and click "Share".
- Add the Requestor and click "Send".