Topics Map > Employee Handbook > Hiring > Recruitment > Interviews
Divisional HR - Recruitment - Interviews - II. Scheduling Interviews (Unit)
Each unit may coordinate scheduling interviews on their own if they so wish or may request ASU HR to coordinate scheduling interviews (refer to Divisional HR - Recruitment - Interviews - II. Scheduling Interviews (Unit)).
Assistance with Interviews
- ASU HR referred to in this article will generally refer to the HR Specialist or HR Assistant that the Hiring Manager is working with.
- The Hiring Manager can also contact the service account email@example.com at any time with questions regarding their hire.
A) Hiring Manager Responsibilities:
- Notify ASU HR of self-scheduling
- Select Interview Panel members (these may be the same or different individuals as the Screening Committee)
- Notify ASU HR of member names and email addresses
- Determine the following:
- Available dates/times for all of the interview panel
- Medium to be used for interviews (phone, video, in-person)
- If in-person, location of interview
- If via video, link for video interview
- Length of each interview
- Length of breaks between interviews
- Interview questions to be asked
- Send interview questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and approval
- If you will require a presentation during the interview by the candidate
- Reach out to the top candidates previously approved by ASU HR to invite for an interview
- Document the complete interview schedule and send to ASU HR
B) ASU HR Responsibilities:
- Add Interview Panel members to the recruitment’s Interview Panel folder in Box
- Upload interviewees’ applicant materials to Interview Panel folder in Box
- Review and approve interview questions
- Hiring manager reviews the travel accommodations information
- If the Hiring Manager chooses to support travel costs, the program assistant (OPA) staff within the Hiring Manager’s unit should be able to coordinate logistics.