Topics Map > Employee Handbook > 1.11 Travel & Reimbursement
Topics Map > Supervisor Toolkit > 2.8 Office Space & Equipment
Topics Map > Operational Support Resources > 4.5 Educational Technology Support > 4.5.7 Hardware & Equipment
International Travel with Work Issued Cell Phones and Hotspots
If you are planning to travel internationally and want to use your work issued cell phone or hotspot, you need to have an international plan put on the device to avoid potentially large fees while out of the country.
To have an international plan put on your device, please follow these steps.
- Contact the authorized user for your institute, area or operations. This person can be found here: ETS - VoIP/Cellular Services - Authorized Users for Purchasing
- Have the authorized user fill out this form https://uwmadison.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1HxHQN0APCWMRQV with the following information:
- Name of person
- Cell phone or hotspot telephone number.
- Dates of international travel
- Location of international travel
International plan rates may be found here: [Link for document 25314 is unavailable at this time]