Topics Map > Operational Support Resources > 4.6 Financial Services
Topics Map > Supervisor Toolkit > 2.5 Contracts & Agreements > 2.5.4 Space Use Agreements (SUA)
Contracts & Agreements - Space Use Agreements (SUA) - Extension Review & Approval
"Space Request" forms submitted through the SUA workflow need three levels of Extension approval before going to UW-Madison Facilities Planning & Management. Submissions will first be reviewed and approved by the Extension Senior Institutional Planner. They will then be reviewed and approved by the Assistant Dean/Institute Director indicated in the approval request. If the submission is approved it will be reviewed and approved by the Chief Financial Officer in the Office of Financial Services. If at any time the approval request is rejected, the Supervisor will need to work with the Extension Senior Institutional Planner to resubmit.
Note: These instructions must be completed by the following approvers:
- Extension Senior Institutional Planner
- Assistant Dean/Institute Director
- Extension Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Note: The CFO is Extension's delegated signature authority and must sign the "Space Request" prior to approval.
Instructions for each approver:
- Review Document Set ("Space Request" form)
- Make Comments
Review Document Set
Accept/Reject & Comment
- Clicking "Accept" will send the request on in the workflow.
- Clicking "Reject" will send end the workflow. The supervisor will need to resubmit.
- Any comments you add will be sent along in the workflow.
Signature by Extension CFO
- Follow the link to the document set
- Select the "Space Request" form in the document set.
- Add an electronic signature and date to the Administrative Unit Director line.