Topics Map > Employee Handbook > Staff Directory > Update Your Info
Staff Directory - Employees - Update Your Info
Employees can update their information in the Extension Staff Directory by submitting a "Person Update Request." This can either be update(s) to existing information in the directory, or submitting new information that was not already in the directory. This request will be reviewed by administrative support prior to being published.
Update Your Directory Info
1) Create a New Person Update Request
2) Fill out the Person Update Request
Instructions for Filling out Request
- Select your Data Manager - this will be the administrative support staff aligned with your programming or operational unit. They will receive your update request.
- Select the Person to update - this will generally be you.
- Fill out Updatable Fields (see below for which fields can be updated)
- You can update existing information by entering updates into the updatable fields.
- You can submit new information by entering that information into the updatable fields.
Directory Fields You Can Update
- First Name
- Last Name
- Business Address
- PO Box
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Landline Phone (work)
- Cell Phone (work)
- Email (work)
- Note - this should be the firstname.lastname@example.org version of your email.
- Refer to the Guidelines for Updating Biography
- Refer to the Photo Guidelines for the Directory
- Profile Picture (Optional)
3) Submit Updates for Review and Publication
- Click "Submit" once you have finished filling out the person update request.
- Your Data Manager will receive the request via email and will update your data as soon as possible.
- If you have submitted a request, but have not seen the updates in the directory, please email email@example.com.